London (West End) SALARY: £23,000 - £30,000 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a lovely boutique creative company who are looking for a Sales Administrator. You will be responsible for providing administrative and financial support to the company as well as general office management and providing excellent customer and client care. They are looking for a pro-active and personable candidate who thrives working in a small business environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be managing invoices and credit notes via Quickbooks
- Processing the companies payments through Paypal, cheques and customers payments.
- Managing global imports and exports and creating relevant documentation
- Coordination the UK and US warehouses and organizing the logistics for trade fairs.
- You will be in charge of general office management
- General administrative tasks such as, filing, copying and post.
- You will be handling customer and client queries and general calls to the office
- Assisting when needed, the MD with business and personal tasks.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful you will need to be switched on and able to juggle multiple tasks at once. You should also enjoy a creative environment and happy to work autonomously as well as within a small team.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly
- Strong interest in a creative industry
- Able to handle queries and tricky situation well
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and juggle numerous tasks at once
POSTED: 14 May 2019 JOB ID: HAGIF17909