International (other) SALARY: £118,000 - £157,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client a prestigious law firm in Riyadh is seeking a highly motivated Senior Associate. The ideal candidate must have previous experience within Saudi Arabia.
Senior Associate to work on complex joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance and other related corporate commercial work. Reviewing new business relationships.
Candidate qualifications and required profile:
- 10+ PQE.
- Outstanding English language.
- Must have at least 5 years legal firm experience (not in house positions)
- Good work experience in KSA.
- Experience in management of matters and clients.
- Excellent business development skills.
- The diversity of the job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. Corporate law experience is helpful along with knowledge and general experience in business and the corporation’s industry. Possession of administrative skills, managerial skills, and negotiating, writing, interpersonal skills is also of great benefit.
- Experience in supervising junior associates and trainees.
Salary 45,000- 60,000 SAR
POSTED: 16 Sep 2019 JOB ID: ZCSAL004