London (City of) SALARY: £18 - £20 TERM: Temporary
Team Assistant for a Global Investment Management Firm
City of London
Temporary 12 Month Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join a prestigious Investment Management Firm. This role is fast paced and deals with complex travel arrangements. The client is seeking an experienced Team Assistant who can meet tight deadlines and keep highly organised.
The Team Assistant must be able to effectively manage day-to-day workflow activities and administrative duties for all members of the team.
- Diary management
- Complex Travel Arrangements
- Answering/transferring calls
- Arranging appointments, meetings, interviews
- Record teams holidays/absence
- Processing month-end expense reports
- Ad hoc administrative coverage
It is essential to have extensive experience as a support for a large team to be successful in this position. The candidate must pay high attention to detail and have impeccable interpersonal skills.
- Keeping composed under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Several years experience in similar role
- Experience with Concur is preferred
- Keeping sensitive information confidential
POSTED: 10 Sep 2019 JOB ID: RHTEAM18988