London (City of) SALARY: £17 - £20 TERM: Temporary
Float Assistant - Investment Banking
Join our client in their Canary Wharf offices for this new exciting opportunity. They are seeking a professional Float Assistant to support the IBD division. This is an opportunity for someone ready for a challenging but rewarding role.
Our client is seeking out a Float Assistant to provide extensive administrative support to the IBD team. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for clients and other departments. This role is based on an ongoing contract.
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- Travel Coordination, including itineraries and visa’s
- Expense and invoice management
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Answering telephones and emails professionally and timely
- Booking and arranging meetings and conference calls both internally and externally
- Preparing presentation and document materials
- General administration and day-to-day duties
To be successful in this Float Assistant role you must exhibit a high level of professionalism and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and prioritise your workload.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly professional manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Be discreet with confidential information
- High attention to detail
POSTED: 29 Nov 2019 JOB ID: MCTA20276