Team Assistant on Trading Floor
London (Greater) SALARY: £16 - £20 TERM: Temporary
A Financial Services client in London are currently recruiting for a Float Assistant for a role on the Trading Floor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant to join a fast-paced, hard-working team in an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of turning into a permanent role.
A float is needed to assist the team with a range of duties, it is a fast-paced environment and therefore will suit a candidate who works well under pressure and has experience supporting a team.
- Scheduling meetings, events and conferences
- Arranging travel
- Ad-hoc project work
- Administrative support
- Calendar organisation and managing a busy inbox
- Prioritising a number of time-sensitive tasks
- Ordering and organising the supplies
- Liaising with senior level executives in person, over the phone and by email
Please note, previous experience working on a Trading Floor is essential. The successful candidate will be able to multitask and will have previous experience as a Team Assistant or Personal Assistant. It is essential that you can work well under pressure and that you have fantastic communication skills.
POSTED: 08 Feb 2019 JOB ID: GWFINANCE16839