Temporary Office/Operations Manager – Charity
London Westend SALARY: £13 - £14 TERM: Temporary
My client, a progressive and forward-thinking charity based in Westminster, are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join them on a temporary basis for around 3-months. With an exciting office moved planned in the next few weeks, you will be willing to get muck in and will naturally be a team player.
You would be working within a small but busy team of 5 in an interesting and diverse role. Duties will include:
- Office management duties.
- First point of contact for the business, taking any calls.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all staff members and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Updating their CRM with membership reminders and donor information.
- Financial administration including check and credit reconcilliations, and taking payments over the phone.
- Updating the website using WordPress and assisting with their newsletter.
They are a welcoming and friendly team who are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, is good at problem solving and tech savvy. Previous use with CRM systems is a must.
POSTED: 17 May 2018 JOB ID: ALCHARITY14020