MUSICAL MAY – COMPETITION
Tiger Recruitment is once again lifting up the curtain on a fabulous offer, giving you the chance to win some theatre vouchers to enjoy a West End production.
Any client that calls in a permanent or temporary contract* role during the month of May will be entered into a prize draw. The winning client will receive £150 worth of Ticketmaster vouchers!
The promotion is applicable for bookings called through in May 2018 only. In order to participate, please mention the promotion when briefing your consultant with your requirement.
The winning participant will be drawn and announced on 1st June 2018.
Competition Rules apply – please see below for details.
*Temporary bookings must be for a minimum of five days.
1. These rules and any other rules specified by Tiger Recruitment Limited (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any Competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
2. All entries must be received during the period in which the Competition is open and late entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the for any reason whatsoever.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
4. The competition winner(s) will be selected at random after the specified closing date. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or telephone within two (2) weeks of the specified closing date.
5. Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all UK residents of 16 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
6. By entering a Competition you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes where specified and agreed by you.
7. You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to the Company’s postal or email address.
10. If you are a winner of a Competition:
- the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
- you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
11. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
12. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
13. These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).