Travelling PA Job Description Template
This travelling PA job description template has been created by Tiger Private as a basic guide for our clients. It is generic and will need to be tailored to the specifics of each company or individual’s requirements.
Travelling PA Job Description
- Around the clock, on call service
- Extensive travel as required
- Organise travel and accommodation, inclusive of flights, hotels, drivers, charters and visa applications
- Comprehensive and efficient diary management
- Organise correspondence on behalf of principal
- Build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Organise conference calls, meetings and lunches within different time zones
- Full co-ordination of any international events that the principal attends
- Management of personal business when required
- Extensive experience in professional PA role with global responsibilities
- High level of flexibility and willingness to be on call 24/7
- Extensive experience working in high-pressure environment
- Strong team player with ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- High level of common sense, with ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail, with ability to prioritise workload
- Adaptable to evolving environments
- Professional and positive attitude, personable and approachable.
- Operates with discretion and loyalty
Looking to recruit a travelling PA?
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health care