Temping is a fantastic flexible working option for a range of people at different stages of their lives: you could be a return-to-work-parent looking to get back into work slowly, a recent school leaver or university grad trying out the job market to see what fits. Alternatively, you might be looking for a complete career
Did you know Tiger has a virtual division? Our expert team can recruit for a range of virtual roles, including virtual PAs, bookkeepers, assistants, payroll assistants and receptionists.
No matter the role, a virtual worker recruited through Tiger is a high-calibre individual who is totally flexible and can work on short-term, long-term or ad -hoc projects to the highest standard. In particular, hiring a virtual PA means that you can have a super experienced executive assistant or PA at your disposal, able to work remotely with all the necessary connectivity.
At Tiger, we have a database of highly qualified and experienced virtual PAs that have been interviewed, screened and tested by our expert consultants. They are often available immediately for both project and ongoing work. For this service we charge our clients the same amount they would normally pay for a freelance virtual PA.
So why is a Virtual PA right for you?
• Reduced costs – you only need to pay a virtual PA for the hours they work and can be a cheaper hire than a temp or permanent requirement.
• No need to accommodate an additional employee in office space.
• Work on a variety of jobs, big or small
• You have total flexibility – your virtual PA is on call whenever you need them.
Why should you hire a virtual PA or virtual assistant through Tiger Recruitment?
• You can be safe in the knowledge that your virtual PA or virtual assistant has been properly screened, tested and referenced. We will also conduct regular reviews while on placement to ensure consistent work.
• Our virtual PAs and virtual assistants are often available immediately.
• If you are concerned about confidentiality, we can provide you with a standardised non-disclosure agreement template for your virtual PA or virtual assistant to sign.
• Enhanced connectivity – all our virtual PAs and virtual Assistants have access to all the technology they need to complete a range of virtual tasks. This includes a fast computer and Internet connection, smart phone, microphone, headphones and the relevant applications. They also have access to Tiger Recruitment’s IT support system, which guarantees a 30-minute call back.
• Our simple payroll system means a stress-fee payment system. Once we have received a signed timesheet, we will pay your virtual PA or virtual assistant and will invoice you for the hours he/she has worked plus any expenses agreed upfront. Alternatively, we can also arrange payment on a project rate.
• Specific terms and conditions for our virtual PA Services will be provided to ensure full protection.
Looking for virtual work, or in need of some virtual assistance? Get in touch today to see how Tiger Virtual can help!